Below I.20 Bringing The south to the light.

Why is everything that flourishes and prospers in Atlanta, GA above I.20? Up north,far away from people on the south-side of the metro Atlanta area. Why do all of the people of the south always travel everywhere else but to the south to get quality in community? Why do people of the African American community leave their perfectly capable and ample community, in disarray, shambles, lower quality etc, to go and grow another community? They...We shouldn't.

Its time someone starts addressing the part of Atlanta that's Below I.20 . I want this blog to talk about the good and bad qualities of the south/black Atlanta area. I will be touching on everything that I think are major  influences in the black communities,such as education and administration, down to the smallest thing like personal hygiene. The south and their black communities has so much to offer, So much potential to become a supplier of the same things that the north-side has.I want to bring the light to the south of Atlanta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should we bring difference and change into black communities?

Renovation and diversity to parks and recreation